Profit & Loss Management / New Business Development / Organizational Structure
Results-driven individual looking for the opportunity to use my technical, management, communication skills and experience acquired while employed as a Professional Services Manager and Network Engineer.
· MCSE — CNA (NetWare 4.11)
· CCNA — A+ Certified
· Responsibilities: Provide System, Network and Desktop Support Services.
Continental Resources Inc., Wood Dale, Illinois Sept 1999 to Jan. 2001
· Management Responsibilities: Manage Technical Services Department and Network/Systems Engineering Department. Project Managed Microsoft, Novell, and Wan Projects for many fortune 1000 clients.
· Technical Responsibilities: Configured and Deployed Compaq Racks within an NT 4.0 and Novell 3.2 Environment. Configured and Deployed HP NetServers with NT 4.0. VPN installation in a 50 Site environment. Upgraded GroupWise 5.2 Novell 4.1 Server up to GroupWise 5.5.
· Responsibilities: Implemented Exchange 5.5 Server, SNA and SAA Server, Novell 3.12, 4.11 Server. Worked with various types of switches and routers in a 56k to T1 Wan Environment. Worked with Backup Exec. and ArcServe.
O/E Chicago, Inc. Chicago, Illinois Feb. 1992 to Feb. 1998
· Management Responsibilities: Deployed two major projects across the five-state region.
· Management Responsibilities: Hired and trained new employees prior to field deployment. Managed Service Department. Evaluated training and development methods prior to implementation. Handled vendor relations.
· Technical Responsibilities: Troubleshooting, repair of IBM, Macintosh, Compaq, HP, and Clone computers. Certified in above computers. Responsibilities included desktop support and integration to network environments. Repair and Integration of IBM Server Line, HP NetServer, and Compaq Rack Systems. Worked with DOS, Novell 3.11, 3.12, and 4.1, NT 3.51 and 4.1 workstation and server line, Windows95, and administrator of a Lotus Notes Database.
KELLER GRADUATE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, Chicago, IL. MBA (GPA - 3.51) - completed 09/01
DEVRY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY; Chicago, IL. – BS in EET 2/90
Bilingual (English/Spanish). Willing to travel, enjoy sports, reading, and horseback riding.
Majored in architecture in High School. Hardworking, honest and dedicated. Member of I.E.E.E..
Series 7, Series 66, and Life and Health Licensed.
REFERENCES Available upon request.